What Do You Put Aqua Affinity On In Minecraft
When you have discovered the Minecraft Aqua Affinity enchantment, you have the opportunity to attach it to any helmet or leather cap using the table for enchanting, an anvil, or a game command. Indeed, to run game orders, it is no secret that you need to turn cheats on your creativity in the mining world.
Always remember that you will not gain any improved underwater mining speed until you wear the Aqua Affinity enchanted helmet.;
One: Make Or Acquire An Enchanting Table
An enchantment table can be made using a book , two diamonds, and four obsidian, arranged in the following pattern:
- Top Row: Middle Column- Book
- Second Row: Diamond, Obsidian, Diamond
- Bottom Row: Three Obsidian
Once youve placed materials in this exact order, youre now ready to enchant items using your newly constructed enchantment table. Keep in mind that you must follow this order exactly in order to have a table to use.
One: Understanding The Ocean & Underwater Exploration
First, I want to discuss ocean biomes. If youre a veteran player, feel free to skip this section. However, if youre new to Minecraft or havent explored much underwater, its helpful to understand the obstacles youre likely to encounter.
- Ocean Biomes: Ocean biome, which makes up approximately a quarter of the average, or even custom content Minecraft worlds , includes frozen ocean, cold ocean, lukewarm ocean, and warm ocean, with deep and shallow levels to all. In all, youll be encountering the seafloor, which consists of varying levels of elevation, and normally, a mix of gravel, clay, dirt, and sand, as well as kelp and seaweed.
- Mobs: Mobs in oceanic biomes include fish, commonly cod, squid, dolphins, and salmon, as well as ruins or shipwrecks. Though most are passive mobs, Pufferfish can poison you upon impact, and Dolphins are neutral, meaning if you attack them, an entire pod may attack you back. In all, mobs truly are not a great worry when swimming underwater, but its good to be aware of them.
- Breathing Underwater: That said, breathing underwater will be your greatest challenge. Youll see a breath meter indicating the time you can stay underwater before you drown. If you cut it too close, you can risk drowning and undermining your entire mission. For that reason, youll need to be careful with how you time your expedition and be more careful than you think you need to be. By doing this, you can really save yourself a lot of trouble.
Respiration Enchantment In Minecraft Explained
The aquatic update added life to the ocean, which wasnt there before; players now like to venture deep into the ocean and go on an adventure to find sunken ships and the precious treasure hidden in them. But as the player cant breathe for a long time, they constantly need to go up to grasp some air.
This ruins the fun you were having, so some enchantments are what you need. The name Respiration is pretty self-exp[lanatory, the enchantment will let you breathe for a longer time when underwater. The enchantment can be obtained via enchanted books or by using the enchanting table.
The enchantment is a Helmet exclusive; you cant enchant any other item with respiration. The enchantment becomes powerful once you start to level up. The respiration enchantment has three levels to it, each level increasing the breathing time by 15 seconds.
The player can already hold their breath for 15 seconds, and this just adds more time.
So basically, if you have the highest possible enchantment on the helmet, which is Respiration III, you can stay underwater for a whopping 1 minute, which may not sound like a lot, but it is 3 times more than what it originally was. You can further increase this time by 10 seconds by wearing a turtle shell.
What Is Aqua Affinity In Minecraft
What is aqua affinity As you have already read, this is one of the enchantments available in the game, with which you can considerably improve your experience within it. It can be considered as one of the positive and quite useful spells.
In this sense, you can also find it with the English name Aqua Affinity , and it has the peculiarity of only being able to be applied to a single and specific object, being incompatible with other tools or accessories.
This element is the helmet and, in fact, it is also a spell that has a single level of power, that is, its effect does not vary according to the experience points used for its elaboration, but is always standard.
Also Check: How To Copy A Map In Minecraft
How Many Enchantments Can You Put On A Sword In Minecraft
As mentioned, players can stack different enchantments with all their equipment, including swords. There is no real limit to the number of enchantments that can be attached to a sword. This means that players can use every possible enchantment with their sword in order to make it as effective as possible.
What Level Of Enchantment Gives Me The Best Chance For Aqua Affinity Or Respiration
As I understand it, dumping 30 levels into a Diamond Helmet actually gives me a non-optimal chance to get Aqua Affinity or Respiration specifically. Assuming I’m not mistaken, what level of enchantment should I be applying to maximize my chances of receiving these specific enchantments?
Actually, you are mistaken. I have run 1 million enchantments for each level from 1 to 30 and counted the number of times I got each particular enchantment. Here are the results for diamond helmet:
You can clearly see that 30 level enchanting gives the maximum chance of getting Respiration or Aqua Affinity.
Running the same test for a golden helmet gives almost the same picture – Aqua affinity actually peaks on level 28, but Respiration III is rising significantly on levels 29 and 30, so still a better strategy is to enchant on level 30:
Here is the raw data including all diamond helmet enchantments if you’d like to play around with it. I have used MCP 9.03 to generate the results, but I’m not aware of any changes in the enchantment probabilities since then. Even in the upcoming 1.8 where the enchanting mechanic is changed, the probabilities and enchantment selection were not changed . It is possible however that the enchanting will be revisited once more before the final 1.8 release.
I guess I could include the book enchantment probabilities for completeness, but they are lower than the helmet ones by an order of magnitude:
Also Check: How Much Does A Realm Cost In Minecraft
Minecraft Aqua Affinity Everything You Need To Know
Do you play video games like Minecraft? Then Im sure you have heard about Aqua Affinity. Here I would explain to you what isAqua Affinity in Minecraft, and tell you everything you should know about it.
In the game Minecraft, you have to create and break different kinds of blocks apart in three-dimensional worlds. And in this game, Aqua Affinity helps you to increase underwater mining speed.
Mining underwater in Minecraft sometimes becomes a frustrating task. But Aqua Affinity helps you to save a lot of time in collecting Prismarine from underwater temples.
Is Flame Good For Minecraft
Flame is also a great enchantment, causing your bow to fire flaming arrows. Flaming arrows deal an additional 2 hearts of damage over 5 seconds. You can also ignite TNT and Campfires with flaming arrows. It will massively increase the damage your bow does, allowing you to 1 hit most mobs in Minecraft.
You May Like: How Many Minecraft Days Are In 24 Hours
Best Nether Enchantments In Minecraft
These enchantments are essential if you want to go into the Nether, especially if you’re expecting a fight!
- Fire Protection: Fire Protection reduces the damage you take from all sources of heat . Since the Nether has lava and fire everywhere, this is a necessary enchantment to stay protected.
- Soul Speed: You can only put this enchant on your boots. When applied, it increases the speed at which you walk on Soul Sand. However, when you run on Soul Sand with boots enchanted with Soul Speed, it decreases the boots’ durability. It’s strongly recommended that you use Mending or Unbreakable on Boots enchanted with Soul Speed.
- Feather Falling: Feather Falling was mentioned above as one of the best enchantments for Boots, and it especially applies to the Nether. In some of the Nether Biomes released in 1.16, there are many steep cliffs and deep chasms. This makes Feather Falling an essential enchantment for the Nether since it protects you from taking excessive damage if you accidentally fall.
- Knockback: Knockback is crucial if you plan to go exploring the more dangerous parts of the Nether, especially Fortresses. This is more of a preventative measure than a tool. It helps put distance between you and any mobs, and can be lifesaving if you find yourself with low health while fending off mobs!
How Is The Affinity Enchantment Performed
Aquatic Affinity in Minecraft can be performed just like most other enchantments in the game. In other words, there are several ways to achieve it, with the particularity that almost all of them require an experience cost or XP to function.
What you have to remember is that it is always better to apply this type of spell to a helmet that is made of a durable and durable material, to avoid losing them constantly.
Also Check: How To Get Minecraft Mods On Nintendo Switch
Respiration Vs Aqua Affinity Minecraft
Respiration: its an armor enchantment.
Aqua Affinity Minecraft: Its an armor enchantment
Respiration: It may be applied to additional armor components using controls.
Aqua Affinity Minecraft: Its only for the helmet
Respiration: This helps boost breathing time submerged
Aqua Affinity Minecraft: This helps boost mining rate submerged
Respiration: The weight of this Enchantment is two
Minecraft Aqua Affinity: The weight of this Enchantment is two
Respiration: This helps reduce drowning harm.
Minecraft Aqua Affinity: It Doesnt assist with drowning harm
To perform just about anything submerged, obtaining these two enchantments on the helmets helps a good deal.
Aqua Affinity at Minecraft explained in brief.
The Aqua Affinity enchantment speeds up how quickly you can mine cubes underwater. It essentially makes mining submerged precisely the same rate as mining on the property.
Its possible to add the Aqua Affinity enchantment to any leather or helmet cap working with an enchanting dining table, anvil, or match control. Then youll have to use the enchanted helmet to acquire the progress in the mining rate.
That usually means you may enchant a product with around Aqua Affinity personally, and nothing more remarkable with this Enchantment.
In case youve got a fantastic enough pickaxe, perhaps it is not the most wanted Enchantment. However, Aqua Affinity can be quite an excellent way to speed up things. Aqua Affinity doesnt have any amounts.
What Does The Aqua Affinity Enchantment Do In Minecraft
Stop having those nightmares of underwater digging.
Screenshot by Gamepur
One of the biggest reasons underwater levels are so unpopular in video games is because it slows everything down. You go from moving at a recognizable pace to being slowed down to a crawl and add in the issue with needing to find air to prevent yourself from drowning. While Minecraft still deals with these issues like every other game, you can do various things to negate the downsides of underwater gameplay. One of those is with the enchantment Aqua Affinity. Here is what it does.
Aqua Affinity is a helmet exclusive enchantment that will negate the slow down on mining blocks while underwater. Usually, when your characters head goes under the waters surface, you will see your mining potential slow down five times that of traditional mining on land, causing problems if you are running low on air. Aqua Affinity will allow you to jump in, grab the blocks you want, and get out.
Also Check: How To Change Crosshair In Minecraft
Are There Any Alternatives To The Aqua Affinity Enchantment
While there is no one direct alternative or replacement for the Aqua Affinity Enchantment in Minecraft, there are a few other options if you either dont want to use this enchantment or even want to enhance its use. Mods and a few helpful tips and tricks can really make a difference in your underwater exploration.
Best Weapon Enchantments In Minecraft
- Sharpness/Smite: With Sharpness V or Smite V, your melee damage is greatly increased. Sharpness I and Smite I provide little help, so we recommend only seeking this enchantment if you can use the best tier. With Sharpness V, you can one-shot most living mobs. With Smite V, you can one-shot most undead mobs like Zombies and Skeletons.
- Looting: Looting III is crucial to end-game items and resources. It not only increases the rate at which those rare items drop , but also increases the amount of items dropped . Looting III would easily top our list of best overall enchantments if it didn’t only apply specifically to swords.
- Fire Aspect: Fire Aspect is absolutely crucial for PVP servers. With it, your enemies are set on fire when you strike them. Fire Aspect I is better than nothing, but Fire Aspect II will keep your opponents sweating and using precious time to douse themselves or to take potions that protect them from fire damage. If they don’t have a means to get rid of Fire Aspects effects, then the battle was over before it even began.
Don’t Miss: How To Add Someone On Minecraft Xbox
Aqua Affinity Enchantment What Is This
Enchantments in Minecraft help you in increasing the abilities of the items like armor, tools, weapons, and books; or imbue them with extra abilities.
Aqua Affinity is a kind of enchantment that goes on your helmet. It will work on any kind of helmet-like leather, chainmail, iron, turtle shell, gold, and diamond.
It will cost you no penalties if you use this in enchanting your armor. There are a lot of other benefits of it too. But remember, you could easily forget it as it is an armor-specific enchantment.
See Underwater Minecraft
;There are ways you can try to see and explore underwater better.
- Use waterproof lights
;You should use waterproof lights instead of torches, as torch will not work under water. You can use jack-o-lanterns, or glowstone blocks. These work fine under water.
- Use Respiration enchantment
This is also an enchantment like Aqua Affinity that helps you breathing underwater as well as to see well. This is also an enchantment you can use on your helmet like Aqua Affinity by using an enchanting table, anvil, or game command. But it wont help you to get a great underwater view.
- Use Potion or Conduit Buffs
The best way to acquire perfect underwater vision is to use potions or conduit buffs. These will allow you to see underwater perfectly.
Whats The Rarest Enchantment In Minecraft
Looting. Looting is a rare enchantment that lets a player get more drops from mobs and rarer mob drops. The higher the level, the higher the chance is a player will get rare loot and more of it. This is especially useful for players seeking rare loot, such as Wither skeleton skulls and Ender pearls.
Also Check: How To Put Keep Inventory In Minecraft
Minecraft: Aqua Affinity Vs Respiration
Minecraft, a brilliant sandbox 3D video game was released in late 2011 for Microsoft Windows, Linus, and OS X. Since then, it has become a favorite and is still played to this day. The game features an open world with terrain that never ends. Players find different tools and enchantments on their journey, among other things.
Enchantments are power-ups and assets that help players in many different ways. Also called enchants, these special bonuses can be applied to weapons, tools, and armors. This can be done by using enchantment tables. They can also be done using anvils, but only if the user has an enchantment book.
Popular Minecraft Lessons
Enchantment books can be found fishing and trading, or simply finding them in structures. They can also be acquired by keeping a book in an Enchantment Table. When a piece of armor or a tool is enchanted, it shines. Anyone near you can then see that you are using enchantment. A lot of tools and other stuff found in the game can be enchanted, and this can prove to be very useful as a lot of things need power-ups to be used efficiently. This can be done using the enchantment procedure, for which players require an enchanting table.
Though there are many enchantments in Minecraft, we will focus on two similar ones. They are like each other and can also be used in tandem with each other. These enchantments are called Aqua Affinity and Respiration.
We will talk about them and compare them. Lets go!
Best Armor Enchantments In Minecraft
- Protection: This is a must for every piece of armor you have, because it gives you four additional points of armor for each piece you have enchanted. Protection IV drastically decreases the amount of damage you receive from most sources . It’s best to have it on all four pieces of armor you wear to make sure you’re protected both in and out of battle.
- Thorns: Thorns III will be a thorn in the side of any would-be attackers on a PVP server. It doesn’t serve a lot of purpose in a solo Minecraft world, but once another player on a PVP server finds out you have it, they will think twice about attacking you. This enchantment deals significant damage to anyone that strikes you with a melee attack.
Using the right helmet can be exceptionally convenient when if you frequently find yourself in water. Minecraft version 1.17 added Wet Caves to the game, which are caves filled with water. That makes the enchantments listed below far more useful! They don’t serve a lot of purpose outside of that, so if you can’t get any of the enchantments below, we strongly recommend enchanting your helmet with the enchantments listed in the All Armor section above.
There are few enchantments that you can apply to shields. You can apply the Curse Of Vanishing enchantment, but that only stops other players from picking up the shield if you die. The Mending and Unbreaking enchantments mentioned above will be the best options you have for enchanting this piece of equipment.
Read Also: What Does A Golden Apple Do In Minecraft