Top 10 Minecraft Best Horse
Horses are one of the best and fastest modes of transportation in Minecraft. A way to quickly get back to your base when youre caught in the night, a way to venture off to further lands and overall a great companion to have for your adventures.
So how do you know which one of these tameable mobs to choose from? What do you need to know to pick the perfect horse for you?
Have a look at;the list below offering only the Best Horses in all of Minecraft and how to catch/tame them.
How To Get Donkeys:
- Although they are rarer than horses, you will also find them in the plains, savanna and villages.
- Taming a donkey works the same way as normal horses.
- You will also have to mount it a couple of times to let you ride it. And once its tamed, put the saddle to be able to fully control the donkey.TIP: Holding the control charges the donkey for a higher leap
- You may also put its unique ability to use and equip it with a chest. This will give you 15 more slots in the inventory.;
How To Get A Fairy Horse:
- If you havent downloaded the Mo Creatures Mod yet, you can find it here.
- The Fairy Horse is one of the hardest horse to obtain using the Mo Creatures Mod.
- This is done by breeding a Pegasus and a Unicorn together.
- Instead of using pumpkins, cake or mushroom stew under normal breeding circumstances, you must use two Essence of Light. Find out how to craft the Essence of Light here;.
- Two adult fairy horses can also be bred together by using an essence of light to get another fairy horse .;
You May Like: Minecraft Resperation
How To Get A Nightmare:
- If you havent downloaded the Mo Creatures Mod yet, you can find it here.
- You obtain a Nightmare by giving a Zorse the Essence of Fire. Learn how to craft it here;.
- Alternatively, you may also find them spawned naturally in the Nether but they are one of the hostile mobs and cannot be tamed. Feeding the Nightmare an essence of light will also get you a unicorn.;
Put A Saddle On The Skeleton Horse
To put a saddle on a skeleton horse, select the saddle in your hotbar. The to put the saddle on the skeleton horse depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the LT button on the Xbox controller to mount the skeleton horse and then press the Y button to open your inventory.
- For PS3 and PS4, press the L2 button on the PS controller to mount the skeleton horse and then press the Triangle button to open your inventory.
- For Wii U, press the ZL button on the gamepad to mount the skeleton horse and then press the X button to open your inventory.
- For Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on the controller to mount the skeleton horse and then press the X button to open your inventory.
A window should open displaying the items that your skeleton horse is wearing.
Move the saddle from the hotbar to the saddle box on the left side of the skeleton horse picture.
After you move the saddle to the saddle box, you will see your skeleton horse’s appearance change as the saddle is worn.
Now when you return to the game, you should see the skeleton horse wearing the saddle. Now let’s learn how to ride the skeleton horse.
Read Also: How To Make Beetroot Stew In Minecraft
What Else You Need To Know About Breeding
Breeding is not a complicated process in Minecraft. You need to know that the horses that have just been bred need 5 minutes to calm down. They can not be brought back into the Love mode in any way. After five minutes, the player can refeed golden apples and golden carrots to bring a new baby horse into this blocky work.
How To Tame A Horse In Minecraft Pc
This article was written by Travis Boylls. Travis Boylls is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Travis has experience writing technology-related articles, providing software customer service, and in graphic design. He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. He studied graphic design at Pikes Peak Community College.The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article’s instructions and verified that they work. This article has been viewed 1,366,569 times.
In Minecraft, taming a horse is required to ride it or breed it. You can tame a horse by repeatedly mounting it or feeding it apples. This wikiHow teaches you how to tame a horse.
You May Like: Minecraft Arrow Recipe
Why Cant I Ride My Skeleton Horse
The skeleton horses only spawn if a horse is struck by lightning. You cant ride them if you use a spawn egg. To get on the skeleton horse, you have to be holding a golden carrot, then tame the horse and put a saddle on. The zombie horses dont spawn in minecraft pocket edition unless the player spawns them manually.
What Do You Feed A Skeleton Horse In Minecraft
Skeleton horses are undead passive mobs in Minecraft that players can only ride in one way.
A player can only tame a skeleton horse by killing the skeleton on top of it and using a saddle. A skeleton horse cannot be tamed without a saddle. Players can ride the skeleton horse, but they cannot control it without the saddle.
Skeleton horses themselves will not attack players. Only the skeletons with the bows on top of the horse will attack players.
Skeleton horses are very easy to spot as they are nothing but bones and have no skin on them. Players can find skeleton horses in random places in the Minecraft world. These mobs can also spawn when it is raining in the game.
Skeleton horses are one of the most unique mobs in Minecraft. Their appearance and the things they eat are far different from other mobs in the game.
Skeleton horses will drop the player one bone upon death. Players can use these bones to tame other animals in Minecraft, such as wolves.
Don’t Miss: Fermented Spider Eye Recipe
How To Saddle A Horse In Minecraft
Putting a saddle on a horse means accessing the horses menu. The buttons differ depending on the platform youre using. If youre on PC, youll use the Left + Shift keys at the same time and hold while mounted on the horse. Once you have it open, you can drag the saddle and drop it into the horses inventory to equip it.
How To Tame A Horse In Minecraft 1152
Taming a horse in 1.15.2 takes some time and patience. Check out the steps below to tame a wild horse in Minecraft:
- Approach the horse with empty hands.
- Stay on the back of the horse until it bucks you off.
- Repeat the process until the horse stops unseating you and you see hearts appear on the screen.
Read Also: Maps For Mac Minecraft
Can You Heal A Skeleton Horse
But if you need to restore the health for a skeleton horse, you can use an item that has an Instant Damage effect such as: Since a skeleton horse is undead, the Instant Damage effect will restore health points to the skeleton horse.
In Minecraft, skeleton horses occur in the game when a regular horse is struck by lightning. If you are having trouble finding a skeleton horse, you can summon a skeleton horse using a cheat or you can use a spawn egg.
How To Tame A Horse In Minecraft 116
The horse taming process doesnt change from Minecraft 1.15.2 to 1.16. If you need an update, check out these steps:
- With empty hands, click on the horse you want to tame.
- Stay on its back until it bucks you off.
- Repeat the process until it stops bucking you off its back.
- Saddle it to use it as a mount.
Read Also: How To Get Brown Mushrooms In Minecraft
How To Tame A Horse In Minecraft: A Step
Tripboba.com – Riding horses is a great way to travel around Minecraft. By riding a horse, you can travel faster and your exploration will be more fun rather than walking. But, if you want to get a horse, there are some steps on how to tame a horse in Minecraft that you must do.;
Most of the steps on how to tame a horse in Minecraft are very easy and not complicated as you know what you are doing. Besides, if you are a beginner in Minecraft, knowing these steps is very important so you can get your horse. Read the easy step-by-step guide on how to tame a horse in Minecraft below Tripboba has compiled for you!
Can You Make A Skeleton Horse With Channeling
You can turn Creepers into Charged Creepers, Pigs into Zombie Pigmen and Villagers into Witches. But Horses dont turn into Skeleton Horses. A lightning strike has a chance of creating a Trap Horse which looks like an ordinary horse but if you get close to it it turns into 4 skeletons on skeleton horses.
You May Like: How To Make Beetroot Stew In Minecraft
Obtain Your Necessary Equipment
The first step is relatively painless because you just need to obtain a saddle if you plan on riding the horse. Remember that you cant craft a saddle in Minecraft, so youll need to find one in a chest as you explore.
Its also a good time to look for Horse Armor to put on your new mount. Like saddles, you cant craft Horse Armor. You need to find it while youre exploring the map.
Get Ready To Ride In Style
Horses are a great way to get around the world. But it does take some work until a wild horse deems you worthy enough to ride it. The key to taming wild horses is patience. Youre going to get bucked off its back; its inevitable. Dont be afraid to get back on as many times as it takes to make the horse yours.
Also, remember to have a saddle in your inventory before you attempt to tame a horse. Otherwise, you wont be able to use it once its tamed.
Whats the longest its taken you to tame a horse? Tell us about it in the comments section below.
Read Also: How To Get Minecraft Mods On Nintendo Switch
How To Tame And Ride A Skeleton Horse In Minecraft
This Minecraft tutorial explains how to tame and ride a with screenshots and step-by-step instructions.
After you have tamed a skeleton horse in Minecraft, you can put a saddle on it and ride the skeleton horse. The saddle allows you to control the movements of the skeleton horse.
TIP: You can now tame a skeleton horse in the console versions of Minecraft .
If you want to tame a skeleton horse in Minecraft Java Edition , you must wait until the next release of Minecraft. As a short-term workaround, you must using a game command until then.
Let’s explore how to do this.
What Happens When A Horse Is Struck By Lightning In Minecraft
Lightning may randomly spawn a skeleton trap horse with a chance of 0.751.5% chance on Easy, 1.54% on Normal, and 2.81256.75% on Hard, depending on the regional difficulty. A player triggers the trap by moving within 10 blocks of the horse, whereupon the horse transforms into four skeletal horsemen.
Read Also: How To Build A Hobbit Hole In Minecraft
Crafting And Using Horse Items
How To Get A Zombie Horse:
- Zombie horses wont spawn naturally in the game and may only be created by the /summon command or with their spawn egg. When using a spawn egg, 20% will spawn as foals.
- Also, when spawned using a spawn egg, the Zombie Horse wont be capable of being tamed, ridden or bred.
- If you want to spawn a wild or;an already;tamed or saddled Zombie Horse, follow the detailed instructions here.;
Recommended Reading: What Is The Random Tick Speed In Minecraft
Tame The Skeleton Horse
First, select an empty slot in your hotbar . You will tame a skeleton horse by repeatedly trying to mount the skeleton horse and getting bucked off.
The to tame the skeleton horse depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, press the L2 button on the PS controller.
- For Wii U, press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on the controller.
The skeleton horse will buck you off. Each time you are knocked off, try to mount the skeleton horse again. After every attempt, the skeleton horse will let you sit on it a bit longer before it bucks you off.
When the skeleton horse is tamed, you should see red hearts appear all around the skeleton horse and the skeleton horse will no longer buck you off.
Now at this point, you can sit on the skeleton horse but you can not control the movement of the skeleton horse until you put a saddle on the skeleton horse. So let’s learn how to put a saddle on the skeleton horse.
Dismount The Skeleton Horse
The to dismount the skeleton horse depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Java Edition , press the left shift
- For Pocket Edition , press the Center button twice.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the Right Stick on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, press the Right Stick on the PS controller.
- For Wii U, press the Right Stick on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press the Right Stick on the controller.
- Windows 10 Edition, press the left shift
- For Education Edition, press the left shift
Read Also: How To Download Maps On Minecraft Mac
Golden Apples And Golden Carrots Can Only Work On Donkeys And Horses
Remember! Each animal in Minecraft is brought into the love mode with different food items. The golden apple and golden carrots can only work for horses and donkeys. The other popular animals can be brought into love mode by feeding the following food items;
Llamas Hay Bales
Rabbits Carrots, Golden carrots, Dandelion
Foxes Sweet Berries
Cats Raw Cod and Raw Salmon
Wolves, llamas, horses, cats, and donkeys must be tamed before breeding
The foxes, rabbits, pigs, and sheep, etc can be bred without taming but horses, cats, donkeys must be tamed first to initiate the process of breeding.
How To Get And Tame A Skeleton Horse In Minecraft
Skeleton horse is a super rare and useful mob in Minecraft. Check this post to find out how you can summon and tame them.
A skeleton horse in Minecraft is an undead variant of the horse that sometimes spawns when lightning strikes. It is made from bones and is one of the fastest methods of travel in the game. In this article, we are going to show you how to acquire one.
You May Like: How To Set Tick Speed In Minecraft
How To Tame A Skeleton Horse In Minecraft
Why ride a regular horse when you can use a skeleton horse as a mount? It is possible to add this undead mob as a mode of transport in your game, but it requires a few more steps than a standard horse.