How To Get Minecraft For Free
Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world. It’s available for PCs, laptops, and mobile phones to download. It is also available for Android, Windows, Mac, iPhone, and PlayStation. It was created by the Swedish company Mojang and is now acquired by Microsoft. It allows the users to explore terrains and construct virtual worlds using blocks and other elements. The original build of the game was released about 12 years ago, and its popularity has only risen since then. Nevertheless, it is one of the most successful video games globally, with sold more than 200 million copies and almost 125 million monthly active users.
In this article, we are going to discuss how to get Minecraft for free. We also discuss how to get Minecraft for free on the laptop, PC, and Mobile phones.
Duration And Game Modes
Minecraft is an open-world sandbox where you can switch from the first to the third-person perspective camera. It also allows you to play solo or multiplayer through either a local or remote connection. If you like it, you will spend dozens and dozens of hours playing it as it offers lots of replayability. Different game modes are also available:
- Survival Mode: Survival is the main mode, where the players will have to focus on building a safe place to protect themselves from the creatures that lurk during the night, managing hunger, and crafting items using materials they collected in the wild.
- Creative Mode: Creative is the best option for new players since you will not be attacked and you will be able to move around the map without any limitations, including resources, and explore the mechanics without any problems. Basically, this is the god mode.
- Adventure Mode: In Adventure mode, you will have access to other players’ maps, you will not be able to build or destroy, but you will be able to interact with different objects.
- Hardcore Mode: The Hardcore mode is the difficult version of Survival Mode, where you will only have one life and the creatures will be more aggressive and will do more damage. If you die, the game is over and you lose everything. This mode is suitable for experienced players.
Build Up Explore Around And Take Survival To A Whole New Level
In gaming terms, Minecraft is as old as the hills. Most video games a decade old are gathering dust on shelves, but Minecraft is as popular as ever. This all-time classic video game gives you tools to build anything from a simple home to an entire world. Minecraft appeals to the thinker and the fighter with multiple modes.
Recommended Reading: What Is A Lectern In Minecraft
Getting The Minecraft: Bedrock Edition For Windows 10
- Open your go-to browser.
- Click the Account button at the top right corner.
- Choose the Log in.
- Fill in the Email field.
- Type in the email address that is associated with your Mojang account.
- Click and fill the password field.
- Click the Log in button to proceed.
- Select the Redeen button under Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10.
- You should be redirected to the Microsoft Store.
- Hit Redeem button.
- Go to Minecraft: Bedrock edition for Windows 10.
What Is Minecraft Java Edition Apk
Minecraft Java Edition Apk Provides the user an opportunity to testify his creativity level and upgrade in the game. The user can go to unlimited bounds for upgrading and classifying his game. There are no set rules, standards or procedures for this game. It is all about the player who has to play in different game modes and upgrade his game by purchasing different things from the Marketplace. The player can go to the market with his friends and enjoy the game to the fullest level possible. The game is very much unique and it has very nice, brilliant and vivid graphics which increase the charm of the game.
Recommended Reading: Is Minecraft More Popular Than Fortnite
How Do You Play Minecraft
Compared to other sandbox games like Roblox, this one is easier to play. With Minecraft, you can have an amazing time building things from imagination. Its worth mentioning that the game doesn’t give any instructions. However, the simple interface ensures youre able to explore pixelated worlds with ease. At night, you need to use a wide range of skins and items to defeat mobs of monsters. Its important to keep yourself protected with shelters and buildings.
Like Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, this game requires you to craft, build, and create with imagination. If you want to keep yourself protected from the monsters, you need to build shelters. Therefore, its crucial to gather different materials, including trees, rocks, and dirt. These can serve as building blocks for all kinds of constructions.
This sandbox game requires you to constantly improve the characters speed. In order to achieve this goal, you need to craft multiple tools and gather a wide range of materials in several configurations. Theres the option to build a Crafting Table to scale up inventory. Since hunger is a prominent game mechanic, you also need to prepare or find food.
Free Minecraft Java Edition For Owners Of The Windows 10 Edition Of The Game
Both versions of the games will be no longer separated! See inside for more details.
There is some excellent news for owners of either Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition! Starting tomorrow, June 7th, these Minecraft games won’t be sold separately and will be included in a single package!
Anyone who owns either Minecraft Java or Bedrock Edition will receive the missing part absolutely for free! To keep it short and clear, if you own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition , you will receive Minecraft Java Edition for free!
You May Like: What To Feed Axolotls In Minecraft
Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Editionfor Windows
Minecraft is an extremely popular, fun, and interesting sandbox game. It allows you to build huge cities, objects, and other creations with your imagination. Considered to be an action game, it requires you to survive in an expansive pixelated world, where you can play with friends on the Internet. When you download this game, youre able to enjoy classic graphics with engaging audio and interesting features. If you love strategy games with multiplayer servers, this one will be an excellent choice.
How Do I Get Minecraft Windows 10 If I Have Java
Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com, and under the My Games heading you will find a button to claim your gift code.
You May Like: How To Start Raid In Minecraft
How To Make A Free Minecraft Server
- Create a dedicated folder for your server
- Drag the Minecraft server download into the folder
- Open the Minecraft server program
- Find the text file eula.txt and open it in a text editor
- Change eula=false to eula=true to show you have read, understand, and agree to the user licence agreement and save this file
You can further edit the server through the server settings file, by right clicking and opening the settings in Notepad. To open the server, launch Minecraft and click add server once youre in, make yourself an admin by typing op to enable Minecraft console commands.
Game Pass for PCGame Pass for PCMicrosoft$9.99$1 SubscribeNetwork N earns commission from qualifying purchases via Microsoft and other programs.
You can either share your server locally or use your external IP address to share with others, though we recommend exercising caution when doing so. Sharing your external IP address with people you dont know can be dangerous. To avoid any issues, you should run your Minecraft server on a separate PC to the one you host it on. This also ensures your free Minecraft server wont impact your gaming performance.
How To Download The Minecraft Java Edition On Pc And Laptop
The Minecraft Java Edition for PC and laptops is not accessible for free. Instead, we must make a purchase. This edition comes in two varieties: Starter Collection and Master Collection. The former costs Rs 1,674, whereas the Minecraft Java Edition Master Collection, costs Rs 2,724. According to Microsoft, the Master Collection comes with 1000 Minecoins, whereas the Starter Collection comes with 700 Minecoins. Besides the Minecoin, the Master Collection contains some additional Skin packs.
Here, we are going to discuss how we may download the Minecraft Java Edition for PC and Laptop. Various steps may be used to do this, and the steps are as follows:
Step 1: Firstly, we are required to go to Minecraft to download the Minecraft Java Edition on PC and Laptop.
Step 2: Here, we must choose the “Get Minecraft” option.
Step 3: Here, we must select the Computer from the list of available devices. Minecraft Java Edition is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux. If we use Windows 10 on the PC, we need to choose the Windows option.
Step 4: Now, Mac and Linux users will be able to purchase Minecraft Java Edition. If we choose Windows, we will be given the option of purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition or Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. We recommend starting with the first choice if we’re new to Minecraft.
Step 6: Once the payment has been finished, we would and install Minecraft Java Edition on the PC.
You May Like: How Much Does A Realm Cost In Minecraft
Minecraft Java Edition Android Game Features
- Although Minecraft Java Edition APK is designed to run on Android mobile devices, the gameplay will look exactly like the PC and console versions. You will be able to do everything in the game that you do in Minecraft for PC. This makes the game even more interesting to the players.
- If you havent played the Minecraft game before, then this game will tell you about every basic thing in the game. Being a new release, Minecraft Java Edition has got a lot of new options and gameplay missions that you will find interesting for sure.
- If you like playing high graphics games then you will love Minecraft Java Edition too. It doesnt matter if you have a high-end or low-end mobile device, it will run smoothly on all types of Android devices. Though if you want, then you can visit the Minecraft Java Edition menu section to change graphics settings according to your needs.
- You can also login into the game with social networks like Google, Facebook, etc., and use them to sync your progress. It allows you to add your friends so you can help each other in farming and construction.
- Remember that Minecraft Java Edition for Android can be downloaded for free and you dont have to pay a single penny either to download or to play this game. There are some websites out there that claim to provide unlimited money, gems, and resources in the game in exchange for real money, but all of them are fake.
How To Install Minecraft On Windows
You May Like: How To Make A Pot Minecraft
How To Download Minecraft Java Edition
To download the Minecraft Java Edition free, you need to follow the below steps.
- Firstly, visit the official Minecraft website.
- Now, choose the desired Minecraft games.
- From the top of the webpage, choose the ‘Try it free’ option.
- You can choose either version of the game, be it Android, PC or PS4.
It is recommended that you play the trial version of the game that is free before you head on to purchase the full game from the official website. The trial version will help you decide if you should buy the game or not. Notably, the length of the Minecraft Java Edition Free trial depends on the device that you download the game on.
With new games, updates, and new ways, you can play Minecraft Java Edition and join one of the biggest communities in gaming and start crafting today. Notably, Minecraft Java players will not notice any change in the game except for the way players log into the game’s servers. It provides two-factor authentication for a more secure way of logging in.
Free Minecraft Server: How To Make A Private Server
How to make a free Minecraft server on Java Edition using Minecraft’s server software, and the best and easiest way to set up free Minecraft server hosting
Want to make a free Minecraft server? You can create your own private server on Minecraft Java edition using free server software provided by Mojang. You can download this through the Minecraft website, but the initial process and how to run your server needs some more explaining.
To get started, make sure you have the latest version of Java edition installed. To check whether you have this, simply use the control panel in Windows and update or install the latest version. Once youve set up a free Minecraft server, you can invite your friends online and even create your own rules, gameplay, and community within your own blocky creation.
Heres how to get started on making a free Minecraft server, as well as the options for hosting a server for free. For a thorough breakdown of common questions and answers, be sure to check out the Microsoft help article and Minecrafts recommended hosting guide. Follow the steps below or check out the video for a walkthrough on how to set up a Minecraft server.
Read Also: How To Get Minecraft Mods On Nintendo Switch
Free Minecraft Server Hosting
Though there are a number of sites that offer free Minecraft hosting, there are caveats that include addons that cost money and a lack of support. Most free server hosting has a maximum player limit, so free Minecraft server hosting is a good choice if youre new to Minecraft servers or just want to play with a few friends online.
Before you sign up to any free Minecraft server hosting, be sure to research what kind of customer support and extras it comes with, such as DDoS protection and server backups.
How To Get The Minecraft Game For Free On Pc And Laptops
The free Minecraft for Windows 10 download is only available for the trial version, allowing a game time of 1 hour 40 minutes or 5 in-game days. After that, we’ll have to buy the game to continue playing. Here, we are going to discuss how to get a free trial edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 on a PC or laptop.
Step 1: Firstly, we are required to go to the browser on the PC.
Step 2: Now, we need to go to the search box and text the Minecraft Free Trial.
Step 3: After searching Minecraft Free Trial, it shows the Minecraft page. Here, we will see the three options that are Windows, Android, and Sony PlayStation. Now, click on the Window icon to go for the next process.
Step 4: When we click on the Window icon, the page switch to the “Minecraft for Windows 10” page on the Microsoft store.
Step 5: Here, we must go to select the Free Trial option.
Step 6: Now, log in with the Microsoft ID to download the Minecraft trial version for the PC and laptop.
Step 7: At the end, we are required to open the file to install the game.
The paid version of the Minecraft game is available at Rs 1,474.
Also Check: How To Get A Pufferfish In Minecraft
Where Can You Run This Program
This software is only compatible with Windows . A similar tool is also available for Android users, although it would be wise to treat this as a completely different program. Such different operating systems would require the software itself to be written and designed differently.
The tech savvy could also tweak their game with add-ons and mobilize the data-driven behaviors to create a highly customized experience.
The gameplay of Minecraft mirrors many survival games in the gaming industry. This program is unique, however, in the multiperspective modes it offers: first-person and third-person perspective.
When you join the game, youll be spawned on a random place and a strange island. The map in Minecraft is infinitely expanding, and with updates, its terrains go through dramatic changes. In the recent update called Caves and Cliffs, the game increases the overall height of the game world. With this, the caves will be a lot more open and easier to explore. However, these changes are more visible in the areas players have not yet visited. This means your current map will not be affected.
There is another dimension called the Overworld. Overworld is used by the players in the very last mission when the players kill the Ender Dragon, which is the main boss, to end the game. Players play against The Wither Boss, one of the Mafioso rulers in the Nether.