How To Get Double Minecraft Axe Enchantments
Why stick with one axe enchantment if you can have two? You may have already noticed that you can only use unenchanted axes on the Enchantment Table. However, you can combine two enchanted axes using the Anvil to double the effects. This will repair one, and destroy the other. Do keep in mind that both items need to be the same type . You can also use an axe and an Enchanted Book instead.
Not all axe enchantments can be combined though. Silk Touch wont go together with Fortune, and the same goes for the combat-based ones .
Best Minecraft Enchantments For Everything
Posted on Last updated:
Most tools, weapons, and armor in Minecraft can be enchanted. Enchantments can be added to your gear using experience levels or enchanted books at an anvil. They are very useful in the game and will improve your gear and tools with better survivability, utility, speed, durability, and more. Enchanting goes hand in hand with potions and brewing for buffing your character.
Although certain enchantments will be better for certain situations, you can follow our list here for the best overall enchantments in Minecraft .
Enchant The Netherite Axe
In the Enchant menu, place the netherite axe in the first box. Then place 3 lapis lazuli in the second box.
Once you have placed your netherite axe and lapis lazuli in the two boxes, you will see the enchantment slots display up to 3 enchantment options. Each enchantment will display a number on the right which is the number of that you must have to unlock and view the enchantment .
In this example, the first enchantment is unlocked if you have 6 experience levels, the second one is unlocked if you have 16 experience levels, and for the third enchantment you need 30 experience levels to unlock it.
The higher the experience points required to unlock the enchantment, the better the enchantment. If you don’t have enough levels, you can always earn more experience points by killing mobs or using the .
When you hover over the third enchantment, it says and the cost of the enchantment is 3 lapis lazuli and 3 enchantment levels . Efficiency IV is one of the 3 enchantments that you can select from the enchanting table.
Select the enchantment that you wish to apply to the netherite axe.
Once you have selected an enchantment, your lapis lazuli and experience points will be spent and the netherite axe will glow purple. You can hover over the enchanted netherite axe to see its new powers.
The netherite axe is now an enchanted netherite axe and you can move it back into your inventory.
Congratulations, you have made an enchanted netherite axe in Minecraft!
Read Also: How To Get All Dyes In Minecraft
Best Fishing Rod Enchantments
- Luck of the Sea Increases the chance of catching treasure and lowers the chance of catching junk items.
- Lure Decreases the wait time for catching fish.
- Unbreaking Has a chance to not use the fishing rods durability when used.
- Mending Allows you to repair the fishing rod using experience orbs.
More on Attack of the Fanboy :
Video Result For Minecraft Best Enchantments For Axe
Axe Enchanting Guide | Easy Minecraft Enchanting Guide
Minecraft All Axe Enchantments Full Explained | Best…
Best Enchantments For Minecraft AXE
Best Enchantments For All Armor and Items in Minecraft
Minecraft 1.16 Best Weapon Enchantments Java Bedrock
best enchantment for axe | op axe | Minecraft – YouTube
Netherite Axe Enchantment Guide (Best Axe in Minecraft …
1.17 Netherite Axe Enchantment Guide (Best PVP Axe …
Recommended Reading: How To Make Chiseled Stone In Minecraft
Best Tool Enchantments In Minecraft
Axe, Sword, Shovel, Hoe, & Pickaxe
- Fortune: Fortune is considered one of the most popular Enchantments because it’s used to increase the amount of resources dropped when you mine specific types of blocks . Because of the changes to Ore blocks in Minecraft 1.17, this enchantment is an essential enchantment to have on at least one Diamond Pickaxe. In the 1.17, all Iron, Gold, and Copper Ore Blocks drop Raw Ore instead of Ore Blocks .
- Efficiency: Efficiency increases the speed at which your tool can mine blocks. While any increased speed can be helpful if you’re in a rush, this enchantment is usually only worth it as Efficiency IV or Efficiency V. We strongly recommend using this with Unbreaking, otherwise your tools can disappear before you even realize it.
- Silk Touch: Silk Touch makes it so the blocks you mine drop the blocks themselves rather raw materials. An example of this would be that using Silk Touch on a Diamond Ore Block will make it drop a Diamond Ore Block when mined, rather than a Diamond like it usually does. This is an extremely helpful enchantment, but many players forego it in exchange for a tool to have the Fortune III enchantment. These two enchantments cannot both apply to the same tool.
How Much Does Fortune Do In Minecraft
Well, according to the Minecraft wiki:
For coal, diamond, emerald, nether quartz, and lapis lazuli, Fortune I gives a 33% chance to multiply drops by 2 , Fortune II gives a chance to multiply drops by 2 or 3 , and Fortune III gives a chance to multiply drops by 2, 3, or 4 . 1 drop has a weight of 2, and each number of extra drops has a weight of 1.
One drawback to using Fortune is that you cannot also have Silk Touch, even if you use the enchantment command.
Putting Fortune on your pickaxe is the best way to get loads of extra diamonds, iron, flint, etc in Minecraft.
Fortune can be enchanted on a pickaxe up to three times.
Also Check: Ice Banner Minecraft
Which Are The Best Axe Enchantments
Everyone knows that axes are a great tool in Minecraft, they can work as a melee weapon, as a tool for gathering resources, or even both but, whatever you choose to use your precious axe for unfortunately, they can’t last forever and they will eventually break. Fortunately, the perfect answer for getting the best out of your axe is to use enchantments, whether they are for making it last longer or to make it stronger, your axe should always be enhanced with as many enchantments as you can hold. For that reason, we made a top 5 on the best axe enchantments.
Sharpness: 5 Axe Enchantments In Minecraft
As axe is a when then it is obvious that sharpness is an enchantment that should be applied to it. Sharpness increases the overall damage of the axe. The Sharpness has 5 levels. The maximum sharpness you can add on an Axe is Sharpness V.
You can get Sharpness enchantment through the librarian villager. However, it is not that easy to get. There are very few chances that you can get this Axe enchantment in Minecraft in your first ten tries. However, dont lose hope.
Don’t Miss: How To Revive A Zombie Villager
Best Enchantments In Minecraft
All the best enchantments listed in this article work on both Minecraft Java and Bedrock editions. We have tested all the enchantments on the latest Minecraft 1.18 update as well, so you can rest assured about their compatibility. Furthermore, our list isnt ranked in any way, so feel free to explore the enchantments as per your interest.
How To Enchant An Axe In Minecraft
Minecraft enchantments allow you to add extra abilities to a tool, weapon, armor piece, or book. As the axe is one of the most-used items in the game, its usually a good idea to enchant it as soon as youre able. Heres how you can enchant your Minecraft axe:
- Craft an Enchantment Table and use your experience points. You need to collect 4 Obsidian, 2 Diamonds, and 1 Book in order to make one Enchantment Table. You also need some Lapis Lazuli as fuel. The maximum enchantment level you can reach depends on how much experience you have, and how many Bookshelves you placed.
- If you want to increase the maximum axe enchantment level you can reach with the Enchantment Table, you need to surround it with Bookshelves. Do make sure to leave one block of air between a Bookshelf and the Enchantment Table. A total of 15 Bookshelves will get you to the maximum enchantment level of 30. To craft your first Bookshelf, you need 3 Books and 6 Wood Planks .
- Craft an Anvil and use Enchanted Books. You need 4 Iron Ingots and 3 Blocks of Iron to create one Anvil. Although the Anvil is relatively easy to craft, Enchanted Books can be hard to get. Search every temple, dungeon, and ruin you encounter to increase your chances of finding one! You can also get them from trading, fishing, or enemy drops.
Also Check: Minecraft Bamboo Uses
How To Apply Axe Enchantments In Minecraft
Enchantments are spells that can be applied in certain ways. You can apply enchantment by using an Enchantment Table. Or you can get enchanted books and then apply them on the axe by using an anvil. However, you can combine enchanted items with regular, unenchanted items on an anvil to increase their durability. So, moving to the Axe enchantments in Minecraft.
Best Enchantments For Axe In Minecraft
Axe in Minecraft is used for chopping the wood and speed up the collection of wood-based items. If needed it can also be used to fight during the melee attack. But in Minecraft, you need to use enchantment to make the best use of any tool.
So, in this article, Ive arranged the best enchantment for Axe in Minecraft that will increase the capacity of your axe to chop wood or the head of any opponent.
Also Check: How To Change Your Crosshair In Minecraft
Attack Damage And Durability
Attack damage is the amount of damage the item will deal when attacking a mob.
Durability represents how long the item will last. For tools, weapons and transportation, durability is the number of useful actions before the item is destroyed. For armor items, durability is the number of hits before the item is destroyed. So the higher the durability number, the longer the item will last.
The following table shows the attack damage and durability for each axe in Minecraft:
Best Weapon Enchantments In Minecraft
- Sharpness/Smite: With Sharpness V or Smite V, your melee damage is greatly increased. Sharpness I and Smite I provide little help, so we recommend only seeking this enchantment if you can use the best tier. With Sharpness V, you can one-shot most living mobs. With Smite V, you can one-shot most undead mobs like Zombies and Skeletons.
- Looting: Looting III is crucial to end-game items and resources. It not only increases the rate at which those rare items drop , but also increases the amount of items dropped . Looting III would easily top our list of best overall enchantments if it didn’t only apply specifically to swords.
- Fire Aspect: Fire Aspect is absolutely crucial for PVP servers. With it, your enemies are set on fire when you strike them. Fire Aspect I is better than nothing, but Fire Aspect II will keep your opponents sweating and using precious time to douse themselves or to take potions that protect them from fire damage. If they don’t have a means to get rid of Fire Aspects effects, then the battle was over before it even began.
Also Check: How To Turn An Animal Upside Down In Minecraft
Top 5 Minecraft Enchantments For Axe
Minecraft has all sorts of different enchantments for different tools, weapons and armor, including axe. These enchantments can enhance the items giving them different powerups. Many players prefer to keep a powerful axe by their side while exploring and fighting in the game.
An axe is an essential tool for players as it allows them to chop any type of wooden material in the game. It can be crafted by any material, from wood to netherite. Though its main use is to chop down wooden blocks, it can also be used as a weapon. Many players prefer an axe over a sword in fights as it does more damage.
I didn’t realize this minecraft axe had an exploding curse #twitchclips
Top 5 Axe Enchantments In Minecraft 202: Must Have These
Minecraft is filled with a lot of things. There are a lot of weapons in Minecraft. From Pickaxe to Trident there are a lot of weapons that you can use. However, there is one weapon that has the upper hand in the Minecraft world. And that is an Axe. But an axe is not something that alone is very powerful. So, enchantments make things better. Here are 5 Axe Enxhantments in Minecraft.
Axe is a melee weapon that is used to fight enemies in Minecraft. Moreover, an axe is used to cut trees and any wooden item faster. But the axe is one of the deadliest weapons in Minecraft. As one illager can kill you with two strokes of their axes. So, you must have 5 axe enchantments in Minecraft.
Also Check: Minecraft Wither Banner
The Best Pickaxe Enchantments In Minecraft
One of the first items that youll likely want to enchant in Minecraft is going to be your Pickaxe. It will not only allow you to mine resources much faster, but it will also give you a chance of gaining more minerals per ore depending on your enchantment.
For example, one enchantment will allow you to get up to 4 Diamonds per mined block instead of the usual 1. Were going to talk about some of the best enchantments available for the Pickaxe in this list.
Before we get to it, you should note that what enchantments you receive are completely random, and it might take a few attempts to get what you want. Its not recommended to start enchanting until you are at least Level 30, which will take a lot of experience.
Below, you can see all of the current enchantments available for the Pickaxe in Minecraft as well as what they do. For more Minecraft Guides and Best-of content for PC, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and Pocket Edition, check out our dedicated Minecraft area here! Weve also covered a few more Minecraft Enchantment Guides for other tools and armor.
From Chopping To Cleaving
For players who prefer an axe as their weapon when taking on enemies, Cleaving originally called Chopping is a great enchantment to have. Cleaving increases the damage output for the player’s axe, but it also raises the chances for shield stuns.
Cleaving is an extremely useful enchantment to have equipped to one’s axe. When players are battling against hordes that feature shielded enemies, they’ll quickly find themselves with a great advantage. Players should note Cleaving isn’t compatible with the Sharpness, Smite, and Bane of Anthropods enchantments.
Also Check: Minecraft Windows 10 Import World
Best Enchantments For Minecraft Pickaxes Ranked
A pickaxe is likely the most vital tool in a Minecraft player’s arsenal, and enchanting one can considerably improve a player’s time while mining various blocks.
Although most pickaxe enchantments are beneficial in Minecraft, a few are much more preferable to others. Some enchantments for pickaxes help, but others can go the extra mile and make a player’s time spent in the mine much more beneficial and even enjoyable.
If Minecraft players manage to obtain a high-quality pickaxe such as one made of diamond or netherite, there are a number of enchantments very much worth looking into to apply to their new tool.
Bane Of Anthropods Is For Spider Haters
Bane of Anthropods is a necessary enchantment for any players especially those who hate spiders looking to quickly get rid of pesky insect-like creatures. This enchantment is only effective against Spiders, Bees, Endermites, Cave Spiders, and Silverfish.
While it’s only effective against these particular enemies, Bane of Anthropods instantly dispatches them. Spiders can be extremely annoying when one’s exploring. Eliminating them quickly is very convenient. Damage can be increased by leveling up the enchantment to level five.
You May Like: How To Make A Dragon Banner In Minecraft
Best Enchantments For Pickaxe In Minecraft
Minecraft is one of the most creative online games that millions of people play every day. A fascinating thing about Minecraft is how you improve as a player. You can fight with your enemies by using a variety of weapons. The pickaxe is one such weapon in Minecraft. The pointed end of the pickaxe is usually used for tearing apart different items. You can also increase the performance of your pickaxe with different enchantments as they will polish the performance of your pickaxe in a much better way.
The best enchantments for a pickaxe include Efficiency, Unbreaking, Mending, Fortune, The Curse of Vanishing, Sharpness, and Silk Touch. You can use these enchantments to add special powers to your pickaxe. Not only do these enchantments improve the already existing features of your pickaxe, but they also add additional abilities to the pickaxe.
A pickaxe is a specific tool that allows you to mine ores, rocks, and metal blocks. It increases your overall mining pace. By using different enchantments on it, you can strengthen and improve its performance even further.
This article will help you know about the best enchantments for your pickaxe and the functions of each enchantment.
With this enchantment, you can increase your mining speed. You can mine coal, iron, and diamonds at greater speed. You can get the maximum speed at level 4. It also increases the working capacity of your armor.