Best Minecraft Enchantments Guide
A note on Protection for our Best Minecraft Enchantments Guide: I find the generic Protection better than Fire Protection, Projectile Projection, or Blast Protection. You might want a specialist option anyway, but I find the generic version much more versatile in saving your life.
As noted above in the weapons & tools section, do not put Mending on your armor!
Example Of How To Enchant A Pickaxe
You can enchant a pickaxe that you are holding by using the /enchant command.
For example, you can use the /enchant command to enchant the pickaxe that the player called DigMinecraft is holding with Fortune III.
/enchant DigMinecraft fortune 3
In this example, fortune is the name of the enchantment and 3 is the level of the enchantment to add. The command would result in the pickaxe held by DigMinecraft to be enchanted with Fortune III. This enchantment would increase the block drops from mining.
Best Nether Enchantments In Minecraft
These enchantments are essential if you want to go into the Nether, especially if you’re expecting a fight!
- Fire Protection: Fire Protection reduces the damage you take from all sources of heat . Since the Nether has lava and fire everywhere, this is a necessary enchantment to stay protected.
- Soul Speed: You can only put this enchant on your boots. When applied, it increases the speed at which you walk on Soul Sand. However, when you run on Soul Sand with boots enchanted with Soul Speed, it decreases the boots’ durability. It’s strongly recommended that you use Mending or Unbreakable on Boots enchanted with Soul Speed.
- Feather Falling: Feather Falling was mentioned above as one of the best enchantments for Boots, and it especially applies to the Nether. In some of the Nether Biomes released in 1.16, there are many steep cliffs and deep chasms. This makes Feather Falling an essential enchantment for the Nether since it protects you from taking excessive damage if you accidentally fall.
- Knockback: Knockback is crucial if you plan to go exploring the more dangerous parts of the Nether, especially Fortresses. This is more of a preventative measure than a tool. It helps put distance between you and any mobs, and can be lifesaving if you find yourself with low health while fending off mobs!
You May Like: How To Make A Ender Dragon Banner In Minecraft
Best Minecraft Pickaxe Enchantments
In Minecraft, players can get a ton of enchantments, but some are more suited for certain items. For example, smite would be better used on a weapon like a sword or respiration on a helmet. Such is the case with pickaxes, and in this guide, we will take a look at some of what we consider the best go-to enchantments for pickaxes.
How To Enchant Items In Minecraft
There are three main ways to enchant any item in Minecraft. These methods are listed below:
- You can go o to a Minecraft enchanting table and then exchange your XP as well as your Lapis Lazuli to provide an enchantment to an item.
- You can also enchant any of your items in Minecraft anvil. Just combine an enchanted book with an unenchanted item .
- You can combine two enchanted items to create one item that has two enchantments as well. This doesnt work for all the items though.
Read Also: How To Get Frost Walker Boots In Minecraft
Top 6 Best Pickaxe Enchantments In Minecraft
In order to beat Minecraft, every player must swing their pickaxes and spent some time in the mine.
There are blocks that can only be mined using higher-level pickaxes.
Players would strive to improve their tools, weapons, and armors over time.
Back in the day, if you have a diamond pickaxe, you already have the most powerful mining tools in the game.
But because of the addition of enchantments, you can now make your pickaxes better and better.
Here are the enchantments that you can add to your pickaxes in Minecraft.
The Best Pickaxe Enchantments In Minecraft
One of the first items that youll likely want to enchant in Minecraft is going to be your Pickaxe. It will not only allow you to mine resources much faster, but it will also give you a chance of gaining more minerals per ore depending on your enchantment.
For example, one enchantment will allow you to get up to 4 Diamonds per mined block instead of the usual 1. Were going to talk about some of the best enchantments available for the Pickaxe in this list.
Before we get to it, you should note that what enchantments you receive are completely random, and it might take a few attempts to get what you want. Its not recommended to start enchanting until you are at least Level 30, which will take a lot of experience.
Below, you can see all of the current enchantments available for the Pickaxe in Minecraft as well as what they do. For more Minecraft Guides and Best-of content for PC, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and Pocket Edition, check out our dedicated Minecraft area here! Weve also covered a few more Minecraft Enchantment Guides for other tools and armor.
You May Like: What Is The Bad Omen Effect In Minecraft
Example Of How To Enchant A Shovel
You can enchant a shovel that you are holding by using the /enchant command.
For example, you can use the /enchant command to enchant the shovel that the player called DigMinecraft is holding with Silk Touch I.
/enchant DigMinecraft silk_touch 1
In this example, silk_touch is the name of the enchantment and 1 is the level of the enchantment to add. The command would result in the shovel held by DigMinecraft to be enchanted with Silk Touch I. This enchantment would allow you to mine blocks themselves instead of getting the usual dropped items. You can gather items that are fragile and break such as glass or ice. Or you can mine and gather the block itself such as diamond ore or coal ore .
Best Enchantments For Pickaxe In Minecraft
Minecraft is one of the most creative online games that millions of people play every day. A fascinating thing about Minecraft is how you improve as a player. You can fight with your enemies by using a variety of weapons. The pickaxe is one such weapon in Minecraft. The pointed end of the pickaxe is usually used for tearing apart different items. You can also increase the performance of your pickaxe with different enchantments as they will polish the performance of your pickaxe in a much better way.
The best enchantments for a pickaxe include Efficiency, Unbreaking, Mending, Fortune, The Curse of Vanishing, Sharpness, and Silk Touch. You can use these enchantments to add special powers to your pickaxe. Not only do these enchantments improve the already existing features of your pickaxe, but they also add additional abilities to the pickaxe.
A pickaxe is a specific tool that allows you to mine ores, rocks, and metal blocks. It increases your overall mining pace. By using different enchantments on it, you can strengthen and improve its performance even further.
This article will help you know about the best enchantments for your pickaxe and the functions of each enchantment.
With this enchantment, you can increase your mining speed. You can mine coal, iron, and diamonds at greater speed. You can get the maximum speed at level 4. It also increases the working capacity of your armor.
Recommended Reading: How To Repair Crossbow Minecraft
How To Build A Minecraft Enchanting Table And Use It
To build an enchanting table, the first thing you need is 4 obsidians, two diamonds and a book to build the table. The steps are:
- The first step is to open your crafting menu. When you have opened it, arrange three obsidian along the bottom row with the fourth one right at the center of the grid.
- You can then place the diamonds on either side of the obsidian and then put the book in the middle of top row. You can now see an enchanting table on the right side.
- Simply go to the table, drag and drop your inventory and there you have it.
Once the table is all set up, go over and interact with it. This will open a new interface on the screen where you can see the amount of XP and the number of Lapis Lazuli you have. You will also see the cost of each enchantment. You can now trade your XPs for the enchantments, it is that easy to use the table
Find Out How To Buff Items With Our Minecraft Enchantments Guide
Minecraft enchantments let you turn normal everyday game tools and armor into powerful items. Whether its a bow that fires infinite arrows, a set of boots that freeze water under your feet, or a sword that sets enemies ablaze, Minecraft enchantments can really enhance your game, and increase your chances of survival when delving into the darker and nastier parts of the world.
In this Minecraft enchantments guide, we are going to walk you through how to get the resources you need to build an enchantments table, and give a list of Minecraft enchantments available for equipment in the game. We also have a list of our favourite Minecraft enchantments, some of which are practical, and others that are just downright absurd.
Follow our enchantments guide and before you know it, youre going to have personalised and powerful enchanted equipment that suits your playstyle. Thats the joy of Minecraft enchantments the sheer variety means that you can create all sorts of useful items. Lets see another monster get the better of you now
Also Check: How To Craft Suspicious Stew In Minecraft
Best Fishing Pole Enchantments
- Lure III The Lure enchantment will decrease the wait time for catching a fish. This is an incredibly great advantage if youre doing a lot of fishing in the game.
- Luck of the Sea III This one will lower the chance of catching any junk items. In addition, you might even catch a treasure with this enchantment.
Minecraft Best Pickaxe Enchantments
Maybe one of the most iconic Minecraft tools, the pickaxe is the tool that most players will often use the most throughout their adventures. There are also a plethora of enchantments to makes this tool all the more useful, and this articles will take you through the five best pickaxe enchantments for your mining pleasure
Best Pickaxe Enchantments Has Been One Of The Most Searched Terms Of The Gaming Community Thus We Have Listed All The Information About It Here Read More
IMAGE: MINECRAFT TWITTER
Minecraft has been one of the most played games all over the globe. The makers have currently released a new Minecraft 1.17 update in the game and the players are certainly loving it. Currently, they are trying to find some more information about the Best pickaxe enchantments in the game. Thus, we have listed all the information about the Minecraft enchantments right here. Read more.
Best Fishing Rod Enchantments
- Luck of the Sea Increases the chance of catching treasure and lowers the chance of catching junk items.
- Lure Decreases the wait time for catching fish.
- Unbreaking Has a chance to not use the fishing rods durability when used.
- Mending Allows you to repair the fishing rod using experience orbs.
RELATED TOPICS :
Recommended Reading: How To Make Beetroot Stew In Minecraft
The Best Bow Enchantments
There are 6 different enchantments available for the bow in Minecraft. Some of them are unique to the bow, whilst others can be applied to other tools that you own. Heres a complete list of them:
Best Pickaxe Enchantments In Minecraft
Minecraft 1.17 update has brought in a lot of new content to the game. It has also brought in some changes to the enchantments available in the game. Thus, the players want to know about the Best pickaxe enchantments. This is extremely subjective and depends completely on the type of gameplay a player has. Apart from this, here is also a video taken from Youtube that can help the players learn more about Minecraft enchantments.
Also Check: Can You Eat Pumpkins In Minecraft
Best Tool Enchantments In Minecraft
Axe, Sword, Shovel, Hoe, & Pickaxe
- Fortune: Fortune is considered one of the most popular Enchantments because it’s used to increase the amount of resources dropped when you mine specific types of blocks . Because of the changes to Ore blocks in Minecraft 1.17, this enchantment is an essential enchantment to have on at least one Diamond Pickaxe. In the 1.17, all Iron, Gold, and Copper Ore Blocks drop Raw Ore instead of Ore Blocks .
- Efficiency: Efficiency increases the speed at which your tool can mine blocks. While any increased speed can be helpful if you’re in a rush, this enchantment is usually only worth it as Efficiency IV or Efficiency V. We strongly recommend using this with Unbreaking, otherwise your tools can disappear before you even realize it.
- Silk Touch: Silk Touch makes it so the blocks you mine drop the blocks themselves rather raw materials. An example of this would be that using Silk Touch on a Diamond Ore Block will make it drop a Diamond Ore Block when mined, rather than a Diamond like it usually does. This is an extremely helpful enchantment, but many players forego it in exchange for a tool to have the Fortune III enchantment. These two enchantments cannot both apply to the same tool.
Best Minecraft Enchantments For Pickaxe
The pickaxe in Minecraft is one of the most important tools for players to have in the game. Pickaxes are used to mine things in the game, and without them players will not be able to obtain specific items.
Players will need to use a pickaxe to mine some of the rarest materials in the game. Pickaxes are required to mine diamonds, obsidian, emeralds and many other rare items in the game.
Players can place enchantments on pickaxes in the game, making them stronger and allowing players to mine more efficiently than normal.
Pickaxes in Minecraft are crafted using two sticks and three of the other crafting materials. For example, three diamonds, three iron ingots, three golden ingots, etc. Players will need certain pickaxes to mine specific items.
For example, players will need a wooden pickaxe to mine stone, stone to mine iron, and iron to mine diamonds. Players will not be able to mine diamonds with a stone pickaxe, or iron with a wooden pickaxe. The block will break and drop nothing.
Minecaft players can enchant a pickaxe using an enchanting table or an anvil. There are several different enchantments that players can place on the pickaxe. Players will need lapis lazuli along with enchantment levels to enchant pickaxes.
In this article, players will learn the five best enchantments to place on pickaxes in Minecraft.
Don’t Miss: Minecraft Stair Recipe
The Best Pickaxe Enchantments
Currently, there are 6 different enchantments available for the pickaxe in Minecraft. However, only 4 of these can be acquired from the enchanting table. Mending and Curse of Vanishing need to be found/traded to be applied to the pickaxe.
These Are The Best Enchantments To Get In Minecraft
Enchantments have always been an important part of Minecraft, but there are just so many of them that it can be difficult to choose the best ones for your tools. Whether you want to enchant a pickaxe, sword, shovel, bow, or another tool, there are tons of enchantments to choose from, with each serving a different purpose than the last. Because Minecraft enchantments can get pretty expensive, its important to know the best ones to aim for and which ones to avoid. These are the best enchantments in Minecraft for every tool, weapon, and armor piece.
Don’t Miss: How To Plant Beets Minecraft